- Unique Planar Wave Design (patent pending)
- Neodymium Magnet Assembly
- Perfect acoustical coupling of individual units to create virtually continuous line source
- 112 dB sensitivity 1 W / 1 m
- 1 kHz Crossover
- Extended high frequency response up to 20 kHz
- 8 or 16 Ohm
The BMS 4510ND Planar wave driver radiates a coherent planar wave front form a rectangular piston without internal diffraction for superior dispertion control and high fidelity sound. This distinctive new transducer was engineered to work with 4-inch (4″ x 1″) rectangular throat waveguides providing extremely high sensitivity.