- Extended Bandwidth (300 – 22000 Hz)
- Neodymium Magnet Assembly
- With two Subsystems in one, each Driver covers a smaller Frequency Range for increased Power Handling, high Dynamic and extremely low Distortion
- Excellent Phase Coherence
- Perfect Time Alignment without Problems of Multi-Source Interference
- Ultra light Weight and small Size
- 8 or 16 Ohm
In a conventional full range compression driver the phase plug must be located extremely close to the diaphragm, excursion of the diaphragm is limited and middle frequency performance is compromised. A typical large diaphragm dome compression driver has a limited high frequency response. Over 8 kHz the dome diaphragm breaks up causing resonance and harsh, metallic sound.